Monday, June 2, 2014

Church fun


Last weekend we had Dinner on the Grounds ie. a picnic after church. I was so excited because 1. I love to eat. 2. I like outside. 3. I like to hangout. And it didn't disappoint! Well it was a bit toasty, but I didn't melt. We all enjoyed ourselves and got to know more about the families at our table ( pastor Phil and the moores) side note: the eldest moore, Delaney, loooves Saylor. And I love that. We were all there but only got a pic of daddy and sc. Her fav thing was eating grapes with a fork. Big girl! 
 

This past Sunday we had lunch with our shepherding group (which we do once a month and love). We really enjoy the people in our group (the Carnes, Sharpes, Singletons, April, whose in China, and the Moores-yep Delaney's in our group. We go to a different home each month and this month we were at the Carnes. They don't own many toys so everyone brings a small (or large) collection. The Moores couldn't stay long so when the dolls left Saylor picked right up with the cars and planes. Easy to please. Joshua and Nate are so kind to share. 
 Same picture. Different faces.

Daddy was on Lincoln duty. (This was his second shepherding group! 


Eating with a fork again. It's her favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment