Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lately-April

*When you (I) get blog lazy and only post every 6 months or so, you (I) end up with a whole month in one post. Since you can't really remember everything that happened. Which is the point of blogging in the first place. Ashley Addison, you are my blogging inspiration! I hope to be like you one day!

Well besides our baby boy being born, we had all sorts of fun in April (I know this from the pictures).


Riding bikes at Nina's

Getting ready for church. Putting Mama's ponytail on baby's wrist like Mommy does.

Sometimes you just want to be in a diaper and jean jacket. But she will (almost) always have a bow in because that hair is c.r.a.z.y.


Last zoo trip before baby comes. And daddy got to come!

 What's so great about her, you see, is that when we let her get out of the stroller she will get back in without a fuss. For now.
And the real fun begins! We brought baby brother home!
 Daddy and his little people. He's got this! Saylor LOOOOVES sitting on the couch now. Esp if a "show" is on :/


We needed to set him in the sunlight to keep the jaundice away! #hehasabigsister #pinkeverywhere
 Cousin Mason!
 Lincoln ventured to the park at a week old and thoroughly enjoyed himself. Some call it brave getting out so soon. I call it "better get out while Daddy's home to help!"
 This is her extent of swinging. I really do think it's because of her motion sickness. #momdiagnosed
At least he has sports balls on his wrap :)
 She loves him. Yep.
 And hats. She loves hats. Winter hats. Swim hats. Mommy's hats. Sun hats. Any hats.
I just think she's so smart. Also, I'm sure I was feeding LS so I'm very thankful that she entertains herself so well. It has made for a pretty smooth transition.
These rings are so versatile. They can also be earrings, bracelets, toe rings. You name it.
 She liked wearing this tutu for a couple of days. It's the same one she wore at her birthday party.
Note the baby AND hummer.

This picture is to show that he had a reasonable amount of hair when he was born and then one day I noticed that it ALL had fallen out on top! I mean ALL. And just on top. Think middle-older aged man. I was quite concerned, but the dr assured me that it would grow back and sure enough it's growing back at record speed. Whew!
The great hat obsession. This time it's the swim hat.
This must be the age of obsessions because she is also obsessed with socks and shoes. It's nothing out of the ordinary for her to request shoes first thing in the morning. And I usually oblige.
This time her socks of choice were mine!
Little Fella
 Has a hard time staying awake.
She gets her TV watching skills from him :/
 She's putting Link's sock on Daddy's toe. She doesn't care who wears who's socks.
Playing with brother! She likes it when he "gets" her. Most of the time :)
 Playing with Sister is totally exhausting.
 And the girl who never took a paci really, loves to steal brother's.
She loves the stool Em made for her. It belongs in the bathroom, but she takes it wherever she pleases.
 This just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment