Monday, January 27, 2014

Lately


She seriously loves to read and being read to. 
She is totally sweet and the best snuggle buddy. She's into hugs now, too. Well leaning her face into you anyway. I'll take it!  

Sianara, yucky lovey! 
Taking care of baby :) she learns so fast! 


Blueberries are a huge hit. And she has to wear a bow or clip all the time now because her hair hangs in her eyes!
Bitty girl loves a bath and must have ALL of her toys. Especially her duckies 
I went to Steph's baby shower. So excited her sweet girl and our baby boy are due so close together.  
Saylor loves her Nina. She can even say her name and loves talking to her on the phone 
Touchdown Broncos! She'll be wearing this shirt again as we root for the Broncos in the super bowl ! This hand me down really worked out well! 
Monday was so nice we had a snack and played outside ! 

Feeling better and weighing a ton (18 lbs 11 oz). Dr. G was very happy. 

Hanging out with daddy and Ellie Grace 

Sunday best.
I guess she thought I was videoing because she started doing itsy bitsy spider like in a video I have that she watches on my phone. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment