I REALLY can't believe our Saylor girl is a year and a half! She is growing by leaps and bounds these days.
I got a little artsy and a couple turned out cute. And you can see the dresser Brent refinished31 for her room. I LOOOOVE it and wish we had done it a long time ago.
She loves to carry around her stuffed animals.
I think it is hilarious that she tries to sit on EVERYTHING! Big or Small. She will try it all.
I love these little sandals we bought from a friend and her teensy painted toenails. It has upped the cuteness of her tiny feet for sure!
She loves to play with the rocks in the flower bed. I hate hate the rocks and we are in the process of removing them. It's only taking like a year. There are sooooo many rocks and we have only recently found something to do with them. I can't wait until they are gone and we have a pretty mulched bed. Hopefully it happens this year!
She also likes picking Daddy's flowers.
Really she just enjoys being outside! I am so glad because I do too!
Eighteen (I just couldn't a sentence with a numeral. Never mind all the other grammatical errors I make :) month check up. She did better than ever...until the shots. She cracked the nurse and me up because she was all smiley up until the shot actually went in and she said, "Whoah." It was so sad, but so funny.
She has also started calling her owl lovey, YaYa. So random. We just go with it.
18 months:
*She weighs 20 lbs 11 oz (5%), is 30 inches (5-10%), and her head is 19 inches (75-90%).
*She can wear 6-12 mos, mostly 12-18 mos, and some 18-24 mos clothes. And size 3 diapers. When can we start potty training?!?!
*She drinks milk from her sippy cup at meals and snack time. She still refuses to drink it cold most of the time. And she will drink water from any cup but will only drink milk from her NUK cups.
*She eats pretty good most of the time. She's not too picky and will try anything. She doesn't usually spit it out if she doesn't like it. She will go ahead and eat it, but won't take another bite. Thankful for this bit. She LOVES pizza, spaghetti, taco meat, olives, cheese, cheese crackers, fruit, fruit strips, cereal bars, and anything she can eat with a spoon!
*She naps about 2 hours and sleep from 7 or 8 pm to 8 or 9 am. It's pretty great.
*She talks up a storm! She's adding new words everyday. Her newest words are colors. Yellow seems to be a favorite. She's also getting better at pronouncing words she has been attempting for some time. She will be full-fledge talking in no time, I believe.
*She's just too cute playing with her baby dolls and stuffed animals. She does so many of the same things I do with Lincoln. She's pretty smart. She gives them pacis, bottles, diaper changes, puts them on the play mat,and takes them on walks in her little stroller.
*She loves to sing B-I-B-L-E and This Little Light of Mine.
*She's quite attached to YaYa. Her SS teacher always tell me if something happens in class, she immediately searches for YaYa.
*She has become a bedtime staller. Big time. She requests to come out and say night night to whoever isn't putting her to bed. At least twice. She wants to read at least 2 "bookts". But in the end she usually gets in her crib/"bed" great.
*She still has her love for books, but these days she would rather flip through and "read" herself or just talk about the pages.
*She's a total shoe lover.She has also started wanting to wear something in particular or protesting some things :( She is certainly forming some (strong) opinions.
*She's gone from just answering questions with no, to using yes as well. She's not always right, but it's a start.
*Some of her favorite activities include watching shows, playing with blocks, playing in the water, taking a bath, just going places, wearing shoes, going upstairs, and many more I'm sure.
I could go on and on, but hopefully as I keep up the blog weekly (fingers crossed) more of her happenings will be documented.
We say all the time how it's so hard to believe how big she is getting and learning things at such a fast pace these days. It's quite exciting and sad all at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment