Saturday, November 19, 2011

El G

Brother (Josh) and Sister (Angela) have blessed us with the cutest niece on April 19, 2011! Her name is Ellie Grace Mathes, but we like to call her El G. She really is just adorable. She's so funny and especially cute. She smiles ALL the time and seems to have the best personality. While there are MANY good pictures of her I'll only post a few. I can't call them my favorites because they all are. Really...every time I get a new one, it's my fav. She came over so we could babysit a few weeks ago and it was her first time to come over to her house. Unfortunately you can't even tell she's at our house. Oh well.
 Prepare for a dangerous level of cuteness!

Playing at our house


Uncle B and El G just days old

Auntie Whit and baby girl



Her mommy loves her in overalls :)

Love this! Cutest cow I ever did see!

Her dad is quite a character

Mommy and Ellie Grace

I know I said I wouldn't say this, but this may be my FAVORITE!


She's always like this! Giggly girl!

Yes, both of us!

She's a sleeper like auntie and daddy, we can sleep anywhere, anytime


 That's our El G! Beyond cute, huh? She really is the best baby. There will definitely be more pics of this little lady on upcoming posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment