Brent and his family are "campers." I have been camping before, but it's been ages. So I guess I am becoming a "camper," too. I've already been twice since we've been married. Fortunately, his family has a camper so it's not roughing it too much :)
While they camp, for fun they go geocaching. I know, I didn't know what it was at first either. I still sorta don't.This is what the website says:
Geocaching is a real-world outdoor treasure hunting game. Players try to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, using GPS-enabled devices and then share their experiences online.
They get clues and literally go out and find hidden things. This is what it looks like:
 |
| He finds most of them (at least the ones I've been on) |
 |
| There was a kazoo in this one (He did NOT really have his mouth touching it!) |
|
The first trip was to a place in Arkansas. We only got to stay one night, but it was really pretty and we had fun.
 |
| Brent is artistic and thinks of some good photography shots...usually :) |
 |
| Another one |
 |
| B and 2 of his sisters |
This time we stayed at Nathan Bedford Forrest National Park.
 |
| Where we stay |
 |
| Silly boy |
 |
| A checker board made onto a log |
 |
| We went to the museum (and I use that term lightly) and it's located near Kentucky Lake. So pretty. |
 |
| Kentucky Lake |
 |
| Sisters goofing around |
 |
| My little smarty pants |
 |
| This is what he was reading |
 |
| This pic makes me giggle ( he said I could!) |
 |
| Brent keeping our fire going |
Well, I'm more of a stay-in-a-hotel type girl, but camping is fun, too. I get to do things, like hiking terribly hard trails and make smore's (nom nom nom) that I wouldn't normally do. We had a good time both trips. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment