Most sing "Goingggggg to the chapel..." but since this post will be about our wedding day "At the Chapel" seemed most appropriate :)
Our wedding day was October 15, 2011 (BEST DAY everrr). Unfortunately, we JUST got the internet hooked up so I'm having to play catch up. Also unfortunately, I have a very limited amount of photos from the big day and none, NONE of the groom :(
Here's what I have:
| Girls getting ready |
| I know this pic is blurry but I had to include it because they are stinkin cute |
| I got cold (of course) and all I had was this shirt :) Whatever works |
Date: October 15, 2011
Time: 3:00 pm
Location: Ellendale Baptist Church
Color: Lapis (dark purple)
Decor: We love fall and rustic so we chose to have rusticky (I know, totally not a word) decorations: sticks, river rocks, wood pieces. And we loved it!
Bridesmaids:
Angela Mathes, matron of honor
Whitney Hart, maid of honor
Stephanie Olinger
Emily Maute
Kirby Maxwell
Groomsmen:
Norman Sneed, best man
Aaron Morgan, chief groomsman
Andrew Morgan
Samuel Morgan
Joshua Mathes
I'm sure I'll think of more to include. Part Deux shall follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment