Friday, December 9, 2011

So young, yet so old

While I feel young and AM young by most people, I have a terrible back. This is quite embarrassing (not really, but the pics are) but as Brent mentioned, it's part of my life. So I am obligated to include it on here. While I was getting ready for work on a Monday morning, my back just went crazy. I really don't what happened so I just say it went crazy. The pain would almost bring me to the floor. Thankfully I had the counter to hold on to. And thankfully Brent was home and awake. It was very scary since I didn't know what was causing it and I don't currently have health insurance. Know this: if it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen when you're not covered. Okay, I just made that up. But that's what it seems like to me! Anyway, my darling husband thought he should capture the event so he took several pictures. Disclaimer: Some are just reenactments. :) And when you think about how bad I look, think about how much pain I was in :)

I had to call brother over to bring me a heating pad and it has been wonderful. Brent is in training for his new job so he could not miss. Trusty brother came back over and picked me up so I could sit in pain with company :) And for that I am grateful.

It was so tough getting up, sitting down, or moving at all. The shooting pain could return at the slightest movement.

This is a dramatization of how Brent originally found me. At the time I was in work clothes and extremely scared. This pic is not totally accurate.

This is more like it haha

Thankful for the internet on days like this :)

You really realize what all your back does when it's out. I know I did! I so very thankful that it is healing on its own and I haven't had to make a visit to the (expensive with no insurance) doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment