Monday, January 6, 2014

9,10, & 11 months old

Since "I'm behind on posting," doesn't even come close, I'll just post her monthly photos for these months.

9 months
*She was more into the sticker(and other things) than posing for Mommy.
*She weighed 17 lbs 6 oz and was 27 inches tall.


I had to really hide the sticker :)










I'm sure she was really sweet this month :)

 Oh...and she did this...


Daddy got to go with us to the zoo and it was soo much fun!



 And we ran into these lovely people and their daddies.  Not everyone was wanting to be photographed :)



Jammies and a hat



10 Months

I guess it was bright at this shoot.




We went to the zoo with Ellie Grace and GiGi and Nina got to come, too.



 And we went to the Botanic Gardens with the Mautes and played with a pumpkin.

Nevermind my crazy hair



And Daddy pulled me around in a makeshift wagon.



She has been known to come out of one sleeve on occasion, but this time she had taken her arms out of both sleeves during nap! So silly!



It's such a blessing to get so many hand-me-downs from Ellie Grace and halloween costumes are no exception. I thought It would be fun to see them both in the cow costume! So much fun. It was quite a bit snugger on SC but we made it work! EG was 6 months and SC was almost 11 months.  


We didn't really have anywhere to go on halloween, but Daddy had a contest at his work, so off we went to spread cuteness.




11 Months





This is what we did this month:

She worked hard to get her hands on the clippers Mommy never lets her have!

So sweet having breakfast in Momma and Daddy's bed

She loves Pancho dog (to my dismay). She will play with him through the door for 10 minutes.

Bundled up for a stroll with Mommy


Having a fire with Ellie Grace and Nina

Her dream come true: lots of paper!
I'm sure we had a total blast these months. Saylor girl sure has grown up :( But remains as sweet as ever. We LOVE her so!

*And by "I'll just post her monthly pictures," I mean I'll just post all the pictures I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment