*Weight: 17 lbs 12 oz
*Height: 28 inches
*A week ago Saylor was crawling in the kitchen and slipped and bumped her face on the ground. Saddest thing ever is when I got her up the next morning and noted that she had chipped her bottom 2 teeth.
*She pulls up on anything and everything. She will take a few steps and is prouder than ever when she does. Not enough to be a full time walker, though. I am in no hurry, just as long as she walks bu 16 months.
*She still has the sweetest disposition. Smiley all the time. She will even give a kiss now and then. And she plays so well by herself.
* Girl loves to dance. I still need to get a good session on video.
*She also loves to read. For real, she just turns the pages and babbles on like a pro.
On to cuteness:
| Putting her feet to good use |
| I love this face |
| Little bookworm. She's happiest with a book. |
| A visit to CKS on her birthday |
| She loves spaghetti |
Just when we think she is the cutest/sweetest, she just gets cuter/sweeter. We are so very blessed to be this girl's mommy and daddy. We love it! (Just can't believe she is a year old!)
No comments:
Post a Comment