Tuesday, April 30, 2013

1st Zoo Trip

Angela asked us to go to the zoo one day during winter warmth. When I looked at the prices, I decided that since Saylor wouldn't even know we were there it wouldn't be worth it. It would be better to get a membership and it would be worth it as long as you go like 3 times. Even still we decided that SaySay is still so young we would just wait until next year to get a pass. Well wouldn't you know that my thoughtful husband surprised me with a membership for Valentine's day. I find it incredibly sweet since he thinks Vday is so so silly. That being said, the bitty girl and I got to use our pass with some great friends.

All the children:
Saylor is on the far left. I'm sure she was the youngest.
I knew SC would need to eat while we were there and I was not really sure what I would do. Well Grace Ann was willing to walk alongside Saylor and hold her bottle. So sweet! And SOOO helpful. I probably would have had to just stop and sit down to feed her. And we all know she takes FOREVER to eat so everyone else probably would have been gone by the time we finished. Thank you Grace Ann!!

She got hot :)

Can't wait to use that pass again!! Maybe Daddy can come this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment