Wednesday, April 10, 2013

4 Months

We were camping (yes, again) on her 4 month birthday, so we got to take outside pics. I love them. Her blue eyes are so pretty and clear. (Her eyes change depending on if we are inside or outside.)


When I thought of camping, I thought of overalls.
Always hanging on
For some reason, I love this one. Maybe it's the big eyes.


This is my favorite grin yet. Love those gummies.

Nosy one.

We got this hat as a hand-me-down and I find it to be adorable. It was very useful this weekend in all that sun and she didn't mind wearing it a bit.
Couldn't be cuter!





Already tired of the stickers!
At 4 months this girl :
*Does the belly laugh. And it is great!
*Still naps crazy. But even with a weekend out of town and me working two days right after that, she has returned to her "normal." I was afraid she wouldn't go to sleep by herself like she used to since we rocked her to sleep a lot this weekend. She fussed some but did really well.
*Takes 5-6 oz every 3 hours. She was taking 5 feedings and doing well...then 4 months hit (or a little before). I had heard of 4 month sleep problems and she followed suit, waking up every night for a week. Turns out it's just a hunger issue and as soon as i figured that out, we nixed that problem! So now we moved her last feeding up and give her 4 oz, put her to bed, then she eats 4 oz a few hours later. It's worked so far!!
*Tries so hard to hold her bottle. She has started opening her mouth when the bottle is coming :) Girl loves to eat. Wonder where she gets that?!?
*Weighs 14 lbs 7 oz. 25 inches long.
*Finally in size 2 diapers. We still haven't bought any diapers and probably won't need to buy any 2s. Such a blessing!
*Wears 3-6 months clothes.
*Still loves the playmat. Now she will even play when the music and lights and such aren't on.
*Can ROLL OVER (from belly to back). WOOT! I knew she was so close. I layed her on her tummy one day and within 30 seconds she tucked that arm and rolled on over. She was a proud baby! And Mommy and Daddy were proud too!
*Slobbers like crazy.
*Still chews on everything. Toys, hands, lovey, my hands, bibs, whatever.  She has learned to pull things to her mouth, so she can chew whatever she can get her hands on.
*Likes to cover her face to sleep.she sleeps with her lovey and likes to pull it over her face. (I know, probably not the safest thing) She also scoots to the corner of the crib, and turns her head to the side so it is next to the bumper. (Probably also not the safest but she doesn't keep it there all night.)
* Had her first little cold with a snotty nose, runny eyes, and a little cough. But all that didn't stop this girl. She didn't seem affected by it at all.
*Also had her first fever :( It was a shot induced fever. She didn't do as well with these shots, but that didn't last long.
*Overall we have a sweet, healthy, chunky baby girl! Thankful for that!

Daddy says:
She is a joy to have!






















No comments:

Post a Comment