At 5 months this bitty girl :
*Loves to laugh and does it all the time!
*We have had to give her cereal to help her reflux so I thought, "Why not keep on going?" and started introducing other foods (sweet potatoes and peas). She has done great. (Great for her...she is not the best eater. could take it or leave it. she hardly ever acts very hungry.) But her digestive system has not gotten the memo. So I've been feeding her less food hoping she will eat more formula. Who knows if this is the right thing to do!?! I do know that eventually she will have to eat more and more food! We go to the dr next week so we will see what Dr. S says.
*Although she never acts fussy or overly eager to eat in general, she does get very excited when she sees the bottle. Cute.
*Weighs about
*Still in size 2 diapers. We still haven't bought any diapers!!
*Wears some 3-6 months, but mostly 6, 6-9, 6-12 clothes. What is up with such crazy sizing. Obviously a 6 month old is not the same size as a 12 month old!
*Can SIT up. with some assistance.
*Still loves the playmat. And loves to play in general. With lots of different toys.
*Still likes to cover her face to sleep. I still love it.
*Is a chatty chatty cathy.
No comments:
Post a Comment