Monday, April 15, 2013

Sew cute and bottle holding

I like to sew, I'm just not that good at it. I'm teaching myself, so it takes A LOT of practice. Recently I made this little piece and thought it was presentable so Saylor girl wore it to church on Sunday. Had to make a matching headband...and burp cloth (not pictured).
 
Obviously, I only made the tunic, not the leggings or shoes :)

Checking out her new sandals



Also, the little one REALLY wants to be a big girl. Soooo she's been practicing holding her own bottle. she can hold it really well she just doesn't know which direction it should go, so most of the time she pulls it out of her mouth instead of keeping it in there. But today I captured this:
Doing pretty good

Trying to get it back in there

And just messy cuteness


No comments:

Post a Comment