We will find out what we are having in 3 loooong weeks. July 10. So as of now (right this moment) we will either have a Baby L of it's a boy or a Baby S if it's a girl. I'm totally excited about these names. I used to want a girl because I like our girl name better (is that bad?) But now I don't care because I love them both!! I asked Brent if we could officially announce the name after the ultrasound and he said, "It's up to you, are you gonna change it again?" Of course I can't answer that, but maybe if i announce it, it will stick. Maybe :)
I've been debating on putting "belly" pics on here, and went with "what the heck?"
So we are at 17 weeks. Not much to talk about.
| Not much there but a bunch of me, but I must track progress. |
- I have to at least mention this. This pregnancy has been no walk in the park. I have been quite ill and still am somewhat, though I have made great gains in the past week. I feel better a lot more of the day, but I am still getting sick (read: vomiting) at least once a day. Lately in the middle of the night. I think we'd all agree that needs to stop.
- I find myself at least once a week saying, "Nobody told me it was going to be like this." It seems like NOW everybody wants to share their pregnancy woes. Not that I would change anything had I known :) It's just something I observed :)
- I have some food aversions: peanut butter, plain bread (like rolls, biscuits, etc.), chicken unless it's really done, crackers, and eggs.
- Cravings: I don't REALLY have cravings, just things I LOVE to have. Like mac and cheese, watermelon (and really any fruit), popsicles, and Ramen noodles. So not the healthiest choices.
- Sleeping has become more difficult, but I can't really say if that's due to being pregnant. I'm sure those days will follow.
- I'm still waiting on the "You will feel the best you've ever felt in your second trimester, you'll have so much energy" to kick in. Better hurry! Second trimester doesn't last forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment