Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes


Is it bad that I haven't posted since February??? I know, I know. But I have to get better at it because now I'll really have something (someone) to blog about. And it's bound to be adorable (if I do say so myself :) ) Yep! We're having a baby! That's the "change" I speak of. Angela's dad gives this advice to pregnant people (at least me and her): "a baby changes everything." If that brings to mind the Faith Hill song, you are not alone.

We will begin to fully understand what that really means sometime around November 28th. With my birthday being on the 26th, we're hoping for an early arrival. I would LOVE that!

 I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and Baby C looked great. Just to be clear, we are not having triplets. We call it Baby C because both the boy and girl names we have picked out are C names. But if you know me at all, you know I have been picking out  baby names since I was 10. I doodled them in my notebooks, I wrote them on my church bulletin (bad, I know) I have always loved names! So while this is very exciting, ( I actually get to name a real baby!!) things could change. It also doesn't help that Brent mentions every few days, "Why don't we come up with some more names to consider?" Are you serious??? I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I love a good name, but this is my child's forever name! I can't stop liking it this time! EEEEKKK! So stressful.

Isn't he or she adorable? hehe
At our next ultrasound, (which should be mid-July) we should be able to find out whether Baby C is a boy or girl. I'm excited to find out, but Daddy B is ecstatic. He doesn't care either way, he just wants to know. He's quite cute about the whole thing; he can't wait to start on the nursery.


Baby C's grandparents are quite elated as well. Of course, we don't even know what the baby is, but they have surely started shopping anyways :) I'm not complaining.

Baby C's first pajamas from Nina (my mom) Look at those cute little giraffe feet  
My mom thinks it's a boy (and she thinks she's funny)


And look at these little gems from B's mom (grandma name yet to be determined)

He/ she will be a Tigers fan
We are truly excited and feeling very blessed! We don't care if it's a boy or girl, we just pray for a healthy child who loves the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment