GIRL!!!
We are beyond excited to be having a little girl! I told BSneed (what I like to call Brent :) ) he's gonna have to learn to do ponytails :) I can only imagine what that will look like; bless her heart.
Anyway, here's precious SAYLOR CLAIRE:
Thanks to my friend Heather for offering to do an ultrasound so we could find out early! Brent joked that we shouldn't find out early, because then we'd have to start on her room (which will be quite the task, as it is currently our VERY messy office). I'm so glad we did. And baby SC is sorry for being a bit difficult. She was breech AND had her legs crossed, making it hard to find out. Rude.I told B that morning that if Heather couldn't tell that day what it was, that I would come back every day until she could :) I can't wait until our next ultrasound at the dr on July 10th!
We are thrilled about our baby girl and several items have been added (by SC's Nina) to Saylor's wardrobe since the ultrasound. Surprise!
Oh and here I am at 18 weeks.




No comments:
Post a Comment