Can I take a moment to spotlight my husband? He's amazing in many ways...but he's so very forgetful...a lot. For example:
When we get ready for church on Sunday mornings, we pack a bag of "play/work" clothes to take with us. B goes to work after lunch and I stay at my mom's until evening service. Welllll this particular day while Mr. Forgetful was getting changed into his work clothes (at my mom's), I looked down and said, "Oh no, you forgot socks!" and I looked about the bed and continued, "AANNDD shoes?!" So the above pictures depict how he left Mom's house. Silly guy. Thankfully, he borrowed a pair of his dad's shoes and socks (they live close to work) so he didn't have to travel alll the way back home for such silliness.
**Disclaimer**
Brent knows that I am writing this post and he is perfectly fine with it. In fact, to quote him, "Do you wanna take a picture so you can blog about it?" HAHA Glad he can laugh at himself. (Cause I sure do!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment