Not really a reunion, but it felt like it. We haven't seen Janis and Georgia in forever! G used to come over just about every other weekend since she was a wee baby. But it has been quite a while. We still had their Christmas presents (Last year we had them for so long, I just sent them in her birthday package in April :/ That's terrible!), so they came over to open those and just hang out. We had dinner and G had fun playing with Ellie Grace and her new Light Bright (I loved mine as a kid, so I knew she would too). When I had a Light Bright, it was a huge a box that you had to plug in to the wall. Now they make them LED and it looks like an ipad. Light Brights have come a loooong way.
Georgia is crazy kindergartener now, and we sure do love that girl. I miss her coming over all the time, but had a great time visiting last Saturday. Although she hasn't been over in a while, that stinker doesn't forget anything. She asks for things that she hasn't played with in a year! She may or may not get that from me :)
Sadly, I just captured a few pictures.
 |
| Cousins playing |
 |
| I told you she was silly |
Oh and this little one is growing her hair out so she can have a ponytail. I can't wait to see her with long hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment