Friday, July 11, 2014

Some June

Part of my catching up!

Saylor loves this app on my phone. It really is cute and she knows how to answer and hang up. It's just like facetime. With Elmo. So cool.



We got to visit with sweet friends and their new baby sister. We forgot to take a pic of the babes :(

SC, Addy, and Mac
 GiGi gave us this cool painting book (like coloring book). It has a row of paint on each page. She doesn't really know the steps to painting with watercolors, but she still had fun and it's a fun way to work on her colors!

We love playdates at GiGi's and JoJo's! This time we swam and played outside.

 Baby Mason got in on the action.


 There was yellow jacket lurking around and Ellie Grace was so sweet to protect SC from the scary thing. Also, Saylor was obsessed with this dog. Obsessed.
 See.





 This is so cute. She is holding his hands. And she's proud of it!
 Her motto these days is what's yours is mine. She stole his paci and clip.
 And brought it on our walk.
 He doesn't care.
With Daddy at the restaurant.
We went to the dr for her 18 month checkup. Full post to follow. (Maybe :)
I've been hanging out with this guy during big sister's nap.

We went to Mom's family reunion in Harrisburg, AR. A great time was had. SC warmed up quickly and played with the other girls there. And the girl ate like a pig. I wasn't feeling well so I made a plate but didn't really eat much. Well the bitty girl took care of it for me. I've never seen her eat like that. She sat in my lap and just dug right in. She ate pasta salad, chicken, black eye peas, corn, bread, and who knows what else. It was pretty crazy.

 Ole Lincoln's in there somewhere. He hardly ever makes an appearance for the camera, but he's almost always present.
 Tradition. (My hair looks so dark! I didn't dye it, promise.)
 She's the best.
 I took this through the headrest. She was putting yaya over her face. Silly.
 This happened at Nina's after the reunion. How about that photography?! We were waiting for the next event which was a family picnic for my work (well I'm not actually working at the moment, but it's like my second home so we went). Unfortunately it started storming so we ate then left pretty quickly. It was still good to see everyone.
Saylor likes to play with Brother while he's in the rocker.
 Trying to get him to play ball with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment