Monday, August 11, 2014

Some More June

Saylor mostly eats the same foods all the time, BUT if you give something to her while she is not in her seat, she will eat ANYTHING and say "mmmmmm."

She does like bananas on a regular basis, but she could not have been happier that I gave her the whole banana. She felt super cool!
 Take note! She's in a swing! It only lasted a minute, but hey, it counts! Oh and she's wearing her "bracelets." She LOVES her jewelry.
 These little pig tails were even cuter in person. She doesn't really like when I use do ponytails; she just likes a standard bow. And she's in a big girl chair. Why? Because she went a few days not wanting to eat breakfast, but then would be a bear all morning. Once I realized that was the problem, we put an end to that. So one day I let her sit here. That has never happened again.

 Tummy time with brother. Any time I lay him down, she is quick to join him!
 He doesn't love it, but is tolerating it more and more.
 I just think he's so pretty.
 Is he going to have big eyes like sister??
 Playing in the water while Mommy and Daddy work in the (never ending) flower/rock bed.
 Man, I CANNOT wait to get allllll those rocks off the premises. It it taking forever. As there are like 10 million of them.
 Who doesn't love a sleeping baby??
 And a baby selfie. She already loves taking pictures on my phone and knows how to get there. Slow down, Sister!
We do love playdates at Gigi's. Cutie Ellie Grace in her Mama's old glasses.
 Community coloring book.

We went to Shawna and Adam's baby shower which was a swim party. How fun! This was Saylor's first time swimming in a real pool and to say she LOVED it is a total understatement! At first her and Brent were sitting outside just watching the other kids when she pointed and said, "Wawa." He asked her if she wanted to get in and she nodded and said, "Yes!" In they went and swam for almost 2 hours!! I'm soooo glad she loved it.

 Cousin was there, too.
 I bought this hat for Lincoln for the splash park. They only had one and it was 6-12 mos, but it was only $2 so I got it anyway :)
 The girls were matchy at church one Sunday evening.
Despite EG's efforts, SC wasn't feeling it.
 Ahhh I love a baby man shirt.
 She insisted on wearing her bloomers from the dress she wore the day before (Sunday.)


No comments:

Post a Comment