Monday, August 20, 2012

Funday Monday

Our current work schedules provide us with most days off together (at least mornings). I usually just do housework and he works outside. Well, the sweet man he is, Brent suggested we go to Shelby farms and have a picnic today. So we did. We did a little work before we left, packed a lunch, and headed out.
This is only the second time (first of our marriage) for me to see him without a beard. I think he's cute.
 First we went on a walk.

Then, we had a little picnic :) We accidentally set up camp in the middle of the frisbee golf course and of course there was someone there practicing. Who practices frisbee golf!?

Menu: peanut butter and banana sandwiches, pita chips and hummus, a pear for me and Who nu cookies for B, and water. So healthy.

 After meal activity for someone.
What a wonderful date we had. The weather was splendid. We are looking forward to many more fun times as the weather gets even better! (I love fall!) Thanks for being so thoughtful B!

No comments:

Post a Comment