It's only 10 weeks later...whoops! How has it been 10 weeks since I last posted about pregnancy? How does the time pass so quickly??? I hope it continues to move swiftly, but only until our baby girl gets here :) Then it can slow way down.
Here's what I look like at 28 weeks:
I can't imagine getting too much bigger than this, but I realize that that is bound to happen seeing that I have at least 12 more weeks to go!
*I don't have much nausea at all anymore. Praise the Lord!!!
*Saylor Claire is a little mover. Sometimes it's scary. One time I let out a little yelp and woke B up. He thought something was wrong...It was pretty funny.
*Unfortunately I know nothing of the 2nd trimester euphoria some mothers speak of. But I am so thankful to be feeling human again.
*To quote Dr. P, "I guess your appetite is back." :( In full force. All the things I despised early on, are now back in my diet. I am trying to stay away from many sweets (per doc) and because my glucose test is on Monday :/ That's one test I am committed to pass!
We can't wait to see SC at 30 weeks! I think her Daddy is more excited than me! He's sweet like that.
Kids say the darnedest things:
*Little Lexi (after asking me various questions about my baby) asked,"Did you eat your baby or just put her in there?" So cute.
*RoRo stepped on my foot, so I said, "Ouch!" She responded, "I step on your baby (imagine a 3 year accent)?"
*And when I ask Ellie Grace where Saylor is, she bends down and hugs or kisses my tummy. Too sweet. I hope they are best of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment