Friday, December 23, 2011

We built our house out of...

Gingerbread. Since I was on Christmas break and one of my best friends, Stephanie, hadn't been to our house, I had them over for lunch. I had bought a gingerbread house LAST Christmas and never used it. I finally came to the realization that B would never ENJOY doing this, so I thought it would be good for Steph's kids to do. (Addy is used to going to my mom's where there are numerous toys. We have NONE.) It's quite possible that the kids ate more candy than ended up on the house. I am convinced that kids will eat any candy even if it's a year old and nasty to begin with :) Whatever.  Here's the evidence:

Steph and I agreed that the floor was the best place for our craft

Pretty girl


Yep, she still sits like that :) and if you look so does Addy :)

Big helper

So photogenic
I loved having these friends over. Can't wait til they can come back!

1 comment:

  1. nice post on the comment about how i sit! haha =) it is crazy that it just comes natural for addy to sit like that too. I just discovered you had a blog. I'm glad I did! Love you

    ReplyDelete