Guest list:
Daddy, Mommy (w/ Lincoln), Nina, Jojo, Gigi (w/Mason), Ellie Grace, Poppa, Nonnie, Dana, Kelsey, Brittney, Livia, John John, Julie, Jared, Stephanie, Addie, & Macaiah.
Outfit:
Simple and sweet. I ironed a "1" on a tshirt and paired it with ruffle leggings and a tutu. We had everything; only had to buy a little bit of material!
Brent made this chalkboard and painted the window frames for me. I love both! And they doubled as house decor when the party was over.
I was several months pregnant with Brother.
Jules and Addie loading up their plate.
SC "gets" to have Christmas decorations at her parties!
Jojo and John John
Gigi and Ellie Grace. I'm sure she's super pumped because she gets to have lemonade :) And Gigi is super close to having baby Mason!
Nina and her girls.
Jared and Josh
Best shot I got of her outfit.
She wasn't in to opening her gifts, but she loved looking at what she got! Aunt Glenda is known for collecting tea sets and has given me a few over the years, so it was so appropriate that she get Saylor her first!
She uses those little feet to her advantage. Always has. Always will.
Nonnie made a family book out of fabric. It has pictures of most of her family members.
We had a great little time of eating, hanging out, and celebrating our little blessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment