Tuesday, July 16, 2013

7 Months

I'm posting 2 weeks late and the pics are a week past 7 months...oh well its close!

First of all, we have a sweet sweet girl on our hands. She really is such a blessing. She is so relaxed and laid back. It takes a lot to rattle this girl. We don't know much about babies, but A LOT of people tell us how calm and care-free she is. She certainly doesn't get that quality from me, but I am oh so thankful she is like that and hope that it is a life-long quality she hangs on to :)

Secondly, she is (obviously) getting SO big :( I am glad she is meeting milestones, but I REALLY don't want her to grow up.

Saylor Claire:
*wears 6-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers (as well as cloth-don't know how I feel about this).
*sports bows now instead of headbands. So cute.
*rolls all over the place to get where she's going. if it isn't hers, she is going to find a way to get it.
*has her first toothy (bottom left)!!!! i am realllly sad about this. i love her gummy smile and hate to see it go. it just popped through the week after she turned 7 months. i knew one was coming because she was/is constantly running her tongue over it.
*still has blue eyes. people tell me they will change but i'll just enjoy them while they are blue!
*laughs and smiles.all.the.time. it's hard to know if she feels bad (right now she has her first hacking cough...sad day) because she's just in a good mood all the time.
*eats sweet potatoes, butternut squash, peas, bananas, and pears. i've been brave letting her try so many things and so far so good. her allergy appt is august 6th. a lot of times she loves eating solids more than her bottle and enjoys everything we have offered her so far with the exception of avocado (which is fine because it's kinda a pain anyway).
*i'm guessing she weighs something like 17 lbs.
*sits up pretty well but will still topple over. she can go from reclined (on the boppy) to sitting up by herself and she goes from sitting up to laying down all the time trying to get a toy. i don't know if she does this on purpose or not, but she never cries so I guess it'd fine with her :)
*gets pretty excited to see me these days and that's pretty awesome and she is a great reacher these days too.

On to cuteness...looking at the light ( as always)

See her booboo. I get sad everytime I look at it. I know there will be many more and worse but I hate that it's on her cute face



Can you see my tiny tooth on the left side???








No comments:

Post a Comment