| Add caption |
At 1 month:
*Our girl usually sleeps 5-7 hours at night, then another 4. Fabulous.
*She still gets the hiccups ALL.THE.TIME. And she eventually gets fed up with them and cries.
*She LOVES a bath.
*She started to smile while awake (instead of while she's dreaming).
*She still wears mostly NB size clothes, although a few outfits have been retired.
*She takes a paci when she wants to. I have tried different pacis starting with the one I like the most. She didn't like that one at all, so I moved on. She sorta like the next one I tried, but her paci of choice is my least favorite, unfortunately. Though I've learned that her bad choice of pacis is not such a big deal after all :)
*She's becoming more alert & active (as to be expected) and we love it!
We think she is a SWEETHEART and love her to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment