Friday, November 23, 2012

39 Weeks and More Ready Than Ever

I was officially 39 weeks on Wednesday and we are so ready for our girl to make her appearance! My Dr. appts are on Mondays so this past Monday I was 38 weeks and 5 days. The dr said I was 3-4 cm dilated which was exciting since the Monday before I was only 1 cm. I came away from that appointment thinking we'd have a baby by Thanksgiving. Sad news: Thanksgiving has come and gone and no baby to show for it. I think I look pretty ready, too.

Self-timer= a lot of ceiling


We got to babysit El G Monday night and I snapped a few. She really has the cutest personality and she already loves cousy Saylor.
I love her little hand.
I wonder if she is going to know that what was in my belly is now the baby. I can't wait to see her with Saylor (she already loves babies)!

She loves Uncle Brent because he will get rather rowdy with her :)
Such a good picture taker


Come on Saylor Claire! We really want to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment