Saturday, March 16, 2013

3 Months

This sweet little angel turned 3 months on March 5.
So of course we had a photo shoot.




I'm a big girl and sleep all night in my crib now.
 This was today's smile and I loved it!


Looking at my pretty blanket


These days this girl...
*Smiles and laughs all.the.time. Mostly if you talk silly to her, but especially when we go get her from her crib.
*Still loves bath time. Hope she always will!
*Sits up with assistance. She spends a little time each day in her bumbo or activity seat. 
*Naps crazy. No matter how hard I try, she does not want to get on a good napping schedule. She may sleep 30 min for her morning naps then 3 hours in the afternoon. I'm certainly not complaining though, as she has slept through the night for a while now.
*Eats 5 oz every 3 hours during the day. (5 feedings) And has become particular about having warm milk :)
*Weighs about 14lbs. She is not lacking :)
*Wears size 1 diapers still (just because we still have some, big girl will be moved up as soon as we are out of size 1). Speaking of diapers, we have not had to buy a single diaper yet!!! What a blessing! We got so many at our showers.
*Wears some 0-3 months, but moving into 3-6 months. (To all you clothing makers, just make all 0-3 months clothes actually the same size, ect. so I don't have to try clothes on my baby)
*Still loves her play mat. She is grabbing the toys more and just enjoying everything about it.
*Loves her swing.
*Can ALMOST roll over! So close!
*Likes to stand up (with assistance, obviously). She seems impressed with herself when she stands (of course, how could I really know what she's thinking).
*Spits and slobbers a bit. I wouldn't say it's out of control yet, but definitely disturbing to her mother.
*Likes to chew on things: her hands, little Sofie, whatever.
*Ahh licks things! EVERYTHING. It's so cute. Her little tongue just goes in and out of her mouth if it's close to something. Something being my shirt, her bib, the material on her carrier, whatever comes her way.
*Has hair that grows so fast it seems. Nina says her hair has grown EVERY time she sees her.

Word on the street...
 Comments from people out and about.
*"What's her name?....Oh is that a family name?" (which I have come to translate as, "That's a strange name.") or "How do you spell that?" or "Oh that's so pretty." (I prefer this one)
*"She has the prettiest big blue eyes."
*What a good baby."
*"How old is she?...Oh big baby." Thanks.
*"So handsome." Thank you sir, I appreciate your compliment but, SHE is not handsome.
*"Is it a boy or a girl?" With a pink dress, headband, and tights...it will ALWAYS happen.

Daddy says,
"She feels like she belongs."
"She's starting to laugh at me. Never knew it felt so good to be laughed at."

Mommy and Daddy both think Saylor Claire is absolutely the sweetest girl ever. God has certainly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment