Thursday, February 7, 2013

2 Months

Already two months old?? Our girl is growing fast... At her dr. appointment she looked great. Well besides having reflux and a hemangioma on her leg. I noticed a red mark on her leg probably right after her 2 week appt. that kept growing. it's probably about 2 cm and the dr said it looked benign and should go away on its own. Glad it's nothing big and glad it's on her leg. She's been throwing up/spitting up quite a bit these days and the way I described it, the dr figures it is just reflux and will also fix itself. It probably bothers us more than it does her (she doesn't seem to care at all). She did get her first set of shots and this is how she felt about it (disclaimer: this picture was taken at home, not when she got the shots. I did try to soothe her in the moments following the trauma). She cried/screamed for about 2 minutes and then forgot about the whole ordeal. She dealt well with them. No fever. No up all nights. Just went on like normal.
sweet legs
Hemangioma on her left thigh
At 2 months:
*She is smiling so much more and laughing some.
*She is real happy in the mornings when she wakes up (so are Mommy and Daddy since she has been sleeping through the night from about 9 or 10 to 6 or 7). Keep it up, Big Girl!
*She just takes a short morning nap (30 minutes), but the girl can sure take an afternoon nap. Sometimes she sleeps for >3-4 hour! And still sleeps at night!
*She eats 4-5 oz every 3 to 4 hours, except at night.
*She weighs a whopping 12 lbs (75th %)!! And is 23 inches long (75th %).
*She is still able to wear some NB size clothes, 0-3 months, and 3 months.
*She wears size 1 diapers.
*She prefers to sleep on her tummy, but Mommy is scared so she still sleeps in her rocker (what would we do without that thing?!).
*Mommy started subbing again so SaySay stayed at Nonna's for the first time. Daddy dropped her off and she did great!
*In her spare time, Saylor likes to lay in her crib and watch the fishies (a musical aquarium), play on her gym mat, swing, read books, talk to her favorites, go on walks with Mommy, Nina, GiGi, and Ellie Grace.
*She is still loving a bath and splashes like noboby's business, making messes in Mommy and Daddy's bathroom. 

2 Month lovelies:
She did so good smiling for Momma.










Most people say she looks just like me, and I think so too. But we think she has her daddy's eyes (Except hers are blue, where does she get that?).

I got this idea from Angela's blog. She always gets a statement from Josh about El G. I like it, so I will do the same (except I'll ask Brent :) ).

Daddy says," She is sweet as honey and I am proud to have her."

Happy two months Say Claire!!!

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! And yes I agree she look like youuuuu :) do you wanna come over next week?

    ReplyDelete